All-metal automatic ‘Fixed Dosage’ poultry syringe overview
This poultry and turkey syringe featuring the unique ‘fixed dosage’ technology, equips your team with the most user-friendly vaccine device.
Easy to assemble and maintain, the Medicator is continually ready for a repeat performance. Renowned for lasting the distance, the Medicator is a highly cost-effective yet affordable poultry syringe. It has been optimized for the mass treatment of one-day-old chicks, other small birds and fish requiring up to 0.5cc dose.
Its ergonomic structure has been designed to increase ease-of-use, reduce user fatigue and minimize damage to the poultry stock.
It is supplied with five fixed-dosage pistons: 0.1cc, 0.2cc, 0.25cc, 0.3cc 0.5cc.
Fixed dosage advantages:
- All metal body – no glass to be broken;
- Highly versatile automatic vaccination tool;
- Ergonomically designed for fatigue-free operation;
- Cost-effective for poultry and small animals;
- Fixed dosage ensures same accurate dosage and measure per inoculation;
- Eliminates need to check settings while administering mass injections;
- Long lasting syringe works for years;
- Super easy to change piston per dosage – on each piston the measure is stamped;
- All syringes can be sterilized up to 125 C.